Fashion Marketing Coordinator
Historic, Canadian garment manufacturers, Freed & Freed International Ltd. is a 100-year-old company, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Today, Freed & Freed stands as one of the few remaining Canadian, 4th generation, and family run businesses in the garment industry. Long known for creating Ladies’ & Men’s fine apparel, Freed & Freed uses its depth of experience and its unique understanding of design, construction, and manufacturing to position itself as a high-quality maker both domestically and internationally across many categories. From outerwear to home goods, the result is always beautifully crafted, and of the highest quality.
Freed & Freed is in search of a dynamic, detail oriented, and highly organized Fashion Marketing Coordinator to join our high-performing brand team. Reporting directly to the Senior Management team, the marketing coordinator will play a key role to support in all areas related to bringing product to life from concept to consumer.
You support the planning, coordination, and delivery of brand-related assets, including product photography, linesheets and e-commerce management (in depth social media knowledge considered an asset). The marketing coordinator is a passionate communicator and organizer who thrives on working cross-functionally to manage projects to meet deadlines. This unique role will reward you with growth and development across all channels in fashion and apparel manufacturing and marketing.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the senior management team for daily business and marketing operations
- Ownership of sample management including inventory management, shipping of samples and organization of samples for meetings, media requests and photoshoots
- Assist in the coordination and execution of marketing plans
- Organize creative assets, photoshoots, and product calendars
- Help manage department workflow, keeping track of task dependencies to ensure projects are executed on time
- Manage sales and inventory in alignment with previous sales and seasonal buying plan
- Manage customer relationship and communicate with buyers on product requirements, development, and orders
- Owner of wholesale sales account - maintaining product updates and buyer communication
- Input style information and maintain updates in global line sheets & look book catalogues
- Responsible to update creative imagery in digital software programs
- Assist in website, e-commerce, and stockist platform updates
- Create graphics, resize/update images to support Shopify, NuOrder and related accounts
- Source suppliers and place purchase orders for specific marketing materials
- Partner with shipping department to ensure e-commerce and wholesale orders are fulfilled
- Provide customer service for all e-comm platforms and communicate product knowledge
- Manage project tracker to ensure all deadlines are achieved
- Additional tasks as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post secondary education in business management or fashion marketing/merchandising
- 2+ years experience in similar role in marketing coordination
- Excellent organizational skills, quick learning, and collaboration skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Able to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners and departments
- Multi-tasker who’s able to juggle a large volume of requests and prioritize effectively
- Quick learner and thrives in a fast-paced environment where change is the norm
- Positive attitude with a solution driven mind set
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Internet, and e-platform Applications
- Experience and current practice in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Some sales or relevant customer service experience is an asset
- Knowledge of Shopify & NuORDER sales platforms considered an asset
- Understanding of Social Media Advertising platforms (including paid advertising) – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Capacity to work both independently and proactively and in a small team environment
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
- This position is required to work from the office
- No remote work available
- A family-like environment – we are a small but mighty team that works hard together!
- A business-casual dress code - our dress code matches our laid-back but professional work environment
- Market competitive wages
- Benefits coverage including health and dental
- Continuous improvement and development - we always look to our employees for ideas to improve efficiency and grow with our team
We value diversity and welcome all applications. Please advise us if an accommodation is required for reason of disability for the application and/or interview process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted for an initial interview process.
In order to be considered for a position please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com