Pressing Machine Operator - Apparel
· Steam press apparel – Blazers, Coats, Outerwear, etc.
· Operate industrial press machine to finish all clothing types
· Work independently to press various parts of a garment according to specifications provided
· Activate and adjust machine controls to specific temperature specifications
· Ensure pressing meets the Freed quality standards and inspection
· Ensure daily/weekly/monthly individual targets are met or exceeded
· Ability to learn new operations to achieve corporate goal of 100% efficiency
· Adhere to Freed & Freed rules, regulations, and code of conduct
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
· 1-2+ years pressing experience, preferably in apparel manufacturing industry
· Experience using industrial steam pressing machines
· Experience with under pressing or final pressing
· Experience in a fast-paced factory setting
· A family-like environment – we are a small but mighty team that works hard together!
· A business-casual dress code - our dress code matches our laid-back but professional work environment
· Benefits coverage including health and dental
· Continuous improvement and development - we always look to our employees for ideas to improve efficiency and grow with our team
· We value diversity and welcome all applications. Please advise us if an accommodation is required for reason of disability for the application and/or interview process.
· We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted for an initial interview process.
· All applicants to apply in person at 1309 Mountain Ave, Winnipeg, MB, or email Customer Service at email@example.com
With 100 years of manufacturing expertise, let Freed & Freed take care of your production with ease. We are known for quality and specialize in outerwear, but have a broad range of experience across all garment types. We are a full service shop and can handle all parts of the manufacturing process from design concept to final production.